We assist clients not only in the acquisition and closing process, but also in the leasing and/or development of the respective commercial property. Our attorneys have been involved in numerous 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange transactions and work with clients and Qualified Intermediaries to facilitate anything from small commercial exchanges to larger, more complex exchanges involving multiple parcels.
- Negotiate and prepare the Letter of Intent and/or Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Research and resolve any issues regarding property title and zoning
- Investigate any environmental or MESA issues
- Provide title insurance with appropriate endorsements and coverages
- Prepare relevant transactional instruments
- Review existing lease agreements
- Negotiate and prepare new lease agreements or renewals
Butters Brazilian LLP’s real estate attorneys also draft, review, and negotiate large commercial and mall leases for lessors and lessees, and facilitate commercial lease transactions for office buildings, multiunit tenant buildings, restaurants, shopping centers, mixed-use buildings, and warehouses.