Our team has represented numerous condominium developers in and around Boston – ranging from the conversion of simple two- or three-family homes to large projects involving more than 100 units. We work closely with clients to produce quality condominium documents and remain actively involved in the sale of all units in the project. Our work involves ensuring local and state compliance during conversion and interactions with zoning counsel, local boards and regulatory agencies regarding affordable housing issues, zoning situations and other matters.
- Draft and review condominium documents, including but not limited to the master deed, bylaws, purchase and sale agreements and reservations
- Ensure compliance with local and state regulations during conversion process
- Work with zoning counsel to prepare for appearances before local boards, committees and regulatory agencies
- Provide developers with the resources needed to develop, market and sell units
- Represent condo associations and unit owners in post-conversion legal issues